Sunday, January 22, 2017

More Art and Ideas


Still trying to balance out the detailed and simplistic styles, I think I made the face too simplistic. So, I am working on a mini-setting idea, something to cleanse the pallet a bit before getting back to my city. Basic idea: the Comet Kingdom, a huge floating rock that brings with it ice and snow as it glides over the world(s) (might be able to travel through space, dunno yet). They wear outlandish clothing with pointy soled boots. The floating rock is filled with machinery that is run through the prayers of the people to the machines themselves. I got more ideas but I am unsure how to use them, and more importantly, how to make them gameable. Also, I am beginning to think that I do need to publish something, just not sure what and how big it should be. Anyway folks, let me know what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment