Sunday, January 1, 2017

My new, temporary, style. Aninagelpunk!


So, I am playing around with styles to see what I can do to give my pictures a signature feel. I am a pretty big fan of the style Patrick Nagel used, as well as the general anime style. I smashed them together getting peanut-butter in the chocolate and chocolate in the peanut-butter, and out came this. This is a pic for my upcoming, hopefully by tonight, post about the Church of Electric Life. Definitely going for a Tesla/Diesel/Cyber Punk feel. Anyway, I would dig your opinions about my new approach. For those of you folks who have not heard of this semi-obscure artist, here is a link to the Wikipedia page about him (LINK), and I have included a pic of his that I like below. 

Someday, I hope to possess this guy's panache and talent. Art by: Patrick Nagel

No comments:

Post a Comment