Saturday, November 19, 2016

I dream my painting and then paint my dream



Weirdo Smiler Woman. Art Kinda By: Me


Art Kinda By Me: Anything with this in its caption means that I used various 19th century photographs to create basic outlines, that I then put together to make a new picture. All the pictures I use are public domain, meaning that I am not robbing models or photographers to make my art.

So, I have been working on an over painting technique where I make outlines using old photos, the put the outlines of the pieces I wanted together to make the picture. This one is of a strange Smiler woman. It's messy looking, but I like the look of messy sketches. I am not giving up on my collages, but I wanted to try out new forms of art that is accessible to someone like me. Let me know what you think.

Don't remember the Smilers? : LINK

No comments:

Post a Comment